Wagdy R. ElAshmawy, BVSc, MVSc, MPVM, PhD
Begin Date: August 1, 2019
End Date: July 31, 2020
Phone: (559) 837-5787
- 2016-2019 University of California, Davis, Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Research Center, Tulare, CA, Residency, Dairy Production Medicine.
- 2017-2018 University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA, Master of Preventive Veterinary Medicine (MPVM).
- 2008-2011 Cairo University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Giza, Egypt, Doctor Philosophy in Veterinary Medical Sciences (PhD).
- 2005-2008 Cairo University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Giza, Egypt, Master of Veterinary Sciences (MVSc).
- 1999-2004 Cairo University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Giza, Egypt, Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences (BVSc).
My main interests are researching the epidemiology of infectious diseases and implementation of effective preventive and control strategies to control diseases of significance to both livestock and the people whose livelihood and health relies on livestock.